Las Vegas Criminal Defense Attorney
You don’t have to face criminal charges alone. This is a difficult period in your life, and everything may seem uncertain. From the fear of receiving a prison sentence to financial stress and worrying about what your family and friends will think if you’re convicted, you have more than enough on your mind. We encourage you to contact the Law Office of John J. Graves so that we can relieve some of your concerns.
Las Vegas Criminal Defense Lawyer
As an experienced Las Vegas criminal defense lawyer, John J. Graves can help you fully understand your charges and the potential penalties while coming up with an aggressive defense that will protect your rights. When our passion and dedication unites with our legal expertise, you have a fighting chance of winning in court.
Criminal Defense Practice Areas
Our success rates in the Las Vegas criminal courts are impressive, but our ability to effectively defend against a wide variety of charges is even more important. Let’s take a quick look at just a few of our specialties.
- Drug Possession – Skilled attorneys can often get drug possession charges reduced or dismissed, but it requires an effective legal strategy. Don’t allow possession to sabotage your future.
- Drug Trafficking – Trafficking charges come with some serious penalties, and the outcome of your case depends largely on the circumstances surrounding your arrest.
- Methamphetamine – Depending on the details of your case, the possession or trafficking of meth in Las Vegas can result in substantial fines or a prison sentence.
- Driving on a Suspended License – Not only can this charge lead to the suspension of your license, but it could leave you with a fine of up to $1,000 or a jail sentence.
- Driving without a License – Even though this is a misdemeanor in Las Vegas, it could leave you with a substantial fine and possibly a jail sentence.
- Hit and Run – Once you leave the scene of an accident, you place yourself in legal jeopardy. Put the odds back in your favor by working with our skilled hit and run lawyer.
- DUI – The penalties for driving under the influence are complicated in Las Vegas. We will help you understand your case, and we can defend you in court.
- DMV Hearings – These hearings are intimidating if you don’t know what to expect, so allow us to fill you in on the important details.
- Felony DUI – Once your DUI habit leads to a felony charge, you’re at serious risk of serving time in prison and facing other serious consequences. Allow us to guide your defense.
- Marijuana DUI – It may seem like a victimless crime, but driving while under the influence of marijuana can leave you without a license and out a lot of money.